Make some noise! That's what the Grove Buzzer module is for.
- Based on a piezo buzzer
- In digital output, it emits a sound when the output is 1
- In analog output, the tone can be modulated according to the current.
- Easy to use thanks to the Grove connector
- Requires an extension card: Shield Grove (#categorie-14);
- Sensor compatible with any card from 3.3V to 5V
- Output sound: > 85 dB
- Resonance frequency: 2300±300Hz
- Module dimensions: 20mm x 20mm x 19mm
- Weight: 10g
Examples of uses : Alarm, ...
Manufacturer: Seeed Studio (https://wiki.seeedstudio.com/Grove-Buzzer/)
Reference : 107020000